WE NEED SOME THINGS FROM YOU
Signing up for camp?
We need you to register
online and submit these documents.
Submit the items listed below by uploading them to your CampBrain account. Once you log in to your account click “Review Registration Details.” From this page you are able to see which forms have been completed, a summary of all camps registered for, and the “Upload Document” section. All forms are due two-weeks prior to your first day of camp.
If you do not have access to a scanner, the mobile app “Scannable” can be helpful. If uploading documents is a barrier for you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete all forms in CampBrain
- Upload a copy of your insurance card
- Upload photos of your family members, optional but helpful!
Senior High & Day Camp
- Ensure the Camper Health History is complete in CampBrain
- Upload a copy of your insurance card
- Upload a copy of your child’s immunization records, or enter data into CampBrain
- Upload a photo of your camper, school pictures work great! This is optional, but helpful for counselors to start learning names.
- Day Camp, session one fees and transportation charges, if aplicable, are due upon registration. Fees for additional weeks will be processed the Friday before the following session.
Initially, families are asked to contribute 1/3 of the camp fees, Procter contributes 1/3 for Camperships and ideally a parish sponsors the camper with the last 1/3. The 1/3 family contribution is negotiable, however each family is required to make some amount of financial investment.
Indicate you are requesting Campership during the registration process. Download the Campership Planning Form. Complete the Planning form in conversation with your clergy or parish admin (if applicable) and return it to Procter as soon as possible. Your registration will not be complete until Procter has your Campership Planning Form on file.
Are you applying to Campership – a scholarship for camp?
- Indicate you are applying for Campership in the registration process.
- Download and complete the Campership Planning Form.
- Campership Planning Forms MUST BE RETURNED TWO-WEEKS PRIOR TO THE START OF YOUR SELECTED CAMP. Your registration is not complete until the Campership Planning Form is on file!
Tiered Pricing for Youth Camps
Realizing that families have differing abilities to pay for camp, Procter uses tiered pricing for summer camp. Procter will always work with families and churches to provide campership funds to make camp available to all regardless of financial ability to pay. This fee structure relies on the honor system, we trust you to make the best choice for your family. The rate your family pays is confidential; all campers receive the same camp experience regardless of which tier you choose.
Goals for Tiered Pricing and Campership
Accessibility To work towards making our camp community reflective of all the people in our Diocese, and make a camp experience possible for all families.
Sustainability To ensure our camp program and facilities are sustainable for generations of campers to come.
Community At Procter Camp we encourage radical hospitality, function as an intentional community, and practice welcoming each other as if we are welcoming Jesus. We believe we are modeling the way the world could be, where everyone is embraced and valued for their authentic selves, regardless of their socio-economic background.
Does not reflect the true cost of Procter’s summer operations. The Subsidized rate is available thanks to mission share funds, Friends of Procter, and other Diocesan support.
Covers our direct program costs, camp staff stipends, food and administrative costs.
Families who can afford to pay the true cost are encouraged to do so. This rate more closely accounts for the full cost of camp after Diocesan support for the program. You help Procter make needed upgrades and continue to grow in the future.
For families unable to pay the Subsidized Rate. Procter and the Diocese of Southern Ohio will always make camp accessible for all campers, adults and children, regardless of ability to pay.
Have a camp question
We Have the answer!